I continue with Woodgears.ca translations. I am now going a little faster than at the beginning. If it were just a matter of translating it would be simpler, but you have to send him the code as it is in your blog, so you have to dive into the HTML code to translate just enough without deleting any code.
I sent him a couple of articles today and am waiting for him to post them. As I plan to translate some more from time to time, I put a tab on the blog where I will post the links to the translations. I don’t know what format to give it, so for the moment, as long as I don’t have many, it will stay like this, list type, just like the tab with my woodworking projects. I suppose there will come a time when they will have to be grouped in some way by topic.